Terms and Conditions
Phoenix Coaching Center or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website, whose registered office is No 3/42, First Floor, Shakthi Nagar, Urban Block, Thirupattur - 635601, Tamil Nadu. The term 'you' refers to the user/viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Reproduction of any of the content, layout or design in the website is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
6. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Phoenix Coaching Center's prior written consent.
7. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
8. All information, content and material, including the software, text, images, graphics, video and audio, contained in the website and the products and services are copyrighted property of Phoenix Coaching Center. This trademark may not be used in any manner without prior written consent of Phoenix Coaching Center. No information, content or material from the our products and services may be copied, downloaded, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without obtaining prior written permission from Phoenix Coaching Center and nothing on this website shall be deemed to confer a license of or any other right, interest or title to or in any of the intellectual property rights belonging to Phoenix Coaching Center, to the user. You may own the medium on which the information, content or materials resides, but Phoenix Coaching Center retains full and complete title to the information, content or materials and all intellectual property rights therein.
9. Your use of our products and services provided for herein is solely for your personal and non-commercial use. Any use of the website or its content other than for personal purposes is prohibited. Your personal and non-commercial use of this website and / or our services shall be subjected to the following restrictions:
i) You may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the contents of the website and / or our products, or (c) remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the contents of the website and / or our products.
ii) You will not (a) use our product or service for commercial purposes of any kind, or (b) advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind, or (c) use the website and / or our products and services in any way that is unlawful, or harms Phoenix Coaching Center or any other person or entity as determined by Phoenix Coaching Center.
10. Phoenix Coaching Center or any of its subsidiaries or content partners shall have no responsibility for any loss or damage caused to tablet or any other hardware and / or software, including loss of data, those results from the use of our products and services.
11. In no event will Phoenix Coaching Center be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation,
1) indirect, punitive, special, exemplary, incidental, or consequential damage (including loss of business, revenue, profits, use, data or other economic advantage, loss of programs or information), or
(2) direct damages in excess of the amount paid to Phoenix Coaching Center for the product and / or service, arising out of the use of, misuse of or inability to use, or errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Site or the products and / or services, or any information provided on the Site. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, in such instances, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User
12. You have to specify the address to which the shipment has to be made at the time of purchase. All product(s) shall be delivered directly to the address as specified at the point of ordering [and you cannot, under no circumstances whatsoever, change the address after the order is processed]. Any inconsistencies in name or address will result in non-delivery of the product(s).
13. For return of product(s) damaged at the time of delivery, the shipping charges shall be borne by Phoenix Coaching Center. However, for return any of the product(s) for any other reasons, it shall be the responsibility of the registered User to arrange for the return of such cancelled product(s) and the shipping charges shall be borne by such User.
14. We request you not to accept any product package that seems to be tampered with, opened or damaged at the time of delivery. The products must be returned in the same condition / unopened as delivered by Phoenix Coaching Center. Any products returned showing signs of any use or damage in any manner shall not be accepted for return.
15. The institute employs strict refund policies for its classroom and online programmes. It advises students to make a judicious decision before joining course(s). The refund policy of classroom programme would be discussed in the fee structure released every year before the session begins. However student joining online programmes like Distance learning, Postal programme and Test Series programmes can claim for refund if the services promised during the period are not delivered. They shall contact the office for any such queries. The office would refund the appropriate amount online to the source account from where payment was made. A student can cancel his course that has been joined online within three days of joining the course. Cancellation past 3 days will not be entertained and refunded, under any circumstances.
16. Phoenix Coaching Center may also contact the user through SMS, email and call to give notifications on various important updates. Therefore, User holds Phoenix Coaching Center non liable to any liabilities including financial penalties, damages, expenses in case the users mobile number is registered with Do not Call (DNC) database.
17. You hereby indemnify, defend, and hold Phoenix Coaching Center, Phoenix Coaching Center distributors, agents, representatives and other authorized users, and each of the foregoing entities' respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers, and all of the foregoing entities' respective officers, directors, owners, employees, agents, representatives, harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities and costs arising from your use of our product.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Once we process your order you cannot cancel unless you have not received the first batch of study materials within 10 days from the date of purchase. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.
On successful cancellation the refund amount will be credited to you in the form of a credit to your bank account/credit card/net banking within 7 -10 business days in accordance with the respective issuing banks' procedures. As part of the process, Phoenix coaching center's finance team would get in touch with you at the earliest possible to provide you with all the necessary details.
Further, NO REFUND option available on purchase of online test series.
No return option available with our business unless you have received study materials that not opted/selectedby you when you purchase and/or despatch errors at our end. You can email email@example.com within 3 days from the date receipt of study materials.
Your Order/s is/are shipped between Monday and Saturday via leading private courier services to the shipping address that given by you when you purchase the study materials.
Candidate must be noted that the entire set of study material will not despised as single consignment. Study materials will be send to you batch by batch in a interval of 20-30 days. The intervals details will be sent to you along with first batch of study materials.
Once consignment/s booked, tracking number will be shared with your through your registered email id or mobile number to track where about of the consignment and delivery date.You can email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.